Friday 25 February 2011

EXPLORE NEW PLACES BUT ALWAYS COME HOME (journal page)

Hi all,
I'm blogging at work again so I have to be quick, (naughty naughty!!)

Today I would like to shear my second page in my home made journal,
HERE'S a link to how this journal came about.


I used Dyan Reaveley's Dylusions sprays (hot pink & burnt orange)
& round the edge stamp set,
the hat in the picture is off one of her collage sheets,
here's a link to her shop.afth.co.uk
go check it out (lots of cool stuff)

The lady & the words are from
Marsha dose the most stunning work,
Go check her out.

The journey stamp is a wood mounted one
designed by Marah Johnson for limited edition

The city scape is from a magazine.

I am loving making messy backgrounds
using splats, end of a brushes, lids & tops, & sequin waste,to create with,
(nothing is safe at the moment in my hands) (lol)


Hope you like it!

Told you it was a quick one!
Thanks for stopping by,
Back soon,
Kat x.

4 comments:

  1. ooooooooooooooh wow!!!! this is fabulous!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. That background has a lovely texture on it. Fab work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome page, and the background is fab :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear KKath,

    This looks just fab. You know, I really think journalling might just be "your" thing. Just thinking out loud... It looks amazing - colours, composition, mood - really lovely art work. Would love to see more of your pages...

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Blog and leaving me a comment,
I love to read them,
I feel very privileged to think that you have
taken the time to leave one,
have a grate day,
Kat.

Here's some close up pictures of what's on this blog..

Related Posts with Thumbnails