Sunday 1 January 2012

365 ROUND UP OF ALL 12 PAGES

HI all,
I am here with December all filled out,
for the 365 journal challenge, over at
the Kathryn wheel blog
& the years round up photos

so first things first,
here's December all filled out (to conclude the year)



And now for the round up.
JANUARY,


FEBRUARY


MARCH


APRIL,


MAY,


JUNE,


JULY,


AUGUST,


SEPTEMBER,


OCTOBER,


NOVEMBER,


DECEMBER,


Well there it is,
looking back through this year,
I can definitely say that my confidence has grown so much,
at first I was so frightened of making a mistake that I wouldn't stick anything down
& I would write out what I wanted in each square on scrap
to make sure it was spaced properly & that it would fit on the square.
As the months went on I didn't worry so much about it all being perfect,
I stuck it all down straight away, so if I made a mistake it would have to stay there,
because that's the whole point of art journaling,
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE JOURNEY & NOT THE END RESULT,
I get that now,
by doing this calender for a whole year it has given me the confidence to go onto bigger things,
so instead of doing the calender challenge again, I am going to do a journal instead,
I would like to say I am going to do a page a week & end up with 52 pages,
but I think that would be to much pressure, so it will be one a month total 12 for definite,
but if I can fit it in I would like to make a page fortnightly I'll see how I get on,

Well I think I have waffled on enough for one day,
so I'll be off.

Thanks for stopping by,
Back soon,
Kat xx.

5 comments:

  1. fabulous! Love seeing all your pages together! look foward to see what you create at 2012

    Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic to see all of your pages together - it's a huge achievement. Well done for keeping up all year. Your pages are stunning and look wonderful all together in one post. I'm so glad your confidence has grown - good luck with your journal throughout 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was fun eh? I'm not continuing either since I have other ideas for 2012, but have done a review of all my calendar pages like you. All the very best for your 2012 creations :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will miss your calendars too, seems like quite a few people that I like are going on to other endeavors...oh well, that's the way it should be. I love the calendars so much, they really mean a lot to me, so I'll keep on for as long as I can. But I'm also doing an altered book this year. Good luck on all you do, will keep following your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello!
    I see your link on Kath's blog... Absolutely BEAUTIFUL, very inspirational.
    I will start my calendar page soon.
    -Sony
    http://sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

    *New follower*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Blog and leaving me a comment,
I love to read them,
I feel very privileged to think that you have
taken the time to leave one,
have a grate day,
Kat.

Here's some close up pictures of what's on this blog..

Related Posts with Thumbnails