Friday 10 February 2012

JOURNAL PAGE number 3

Hi all,
I'm here with another journal page,
this time I thought it was time I used my fab set of
NEO 2 water-soluble crayons.


I used :-
NEO 2 water-soluble crayons,
archival ink (jet black, russet, olive, sepia)
Artistic Stamper Stamps,
(swirls, splats & dots A5 plate & stipple background)
crackle stamp (sorry no company name)
leafs, Dylusions, (around the edge DS006)
Phanomanon 1845, on etsy (sunflower faces)
the quote was found on line,
& stamped with alphabet stamps,
& coloured with Letraset, aqua markers.

Hope you like it!
Thanks for stopping by,
Back soon,
Kat x.


1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my Blog and leaving me a comment,
I love to read them,
I feel very privileged to think that you have
taken the time to leave one,
have a grate day,
Kat.

Here's some close up pictures of what's on this blog..

Related Posts with Thumbnails