Friday 1 June 2012

RED WHITE & BLUE

Hi all I'm here to show my challenge piece for this months challenge over at
the artistic stamper creative team blog
the theme this time is RED,WHITE & BLUE,
if you fancy joining us please click HERE


 as you can see it's rather a masculine looking card, & not my general style at all,
but I quite like the neatness of it,


I used the keep calm & carry on stamp & the flags from the London set of stamps, I stamped the images in Jet Black archival ink onto white card, then Matt & layered onto red & blue card, I die cut a pair of wings from Tim Holtz Heart Wings Die using textured card,


then assembled the whole thing using foam pads to give some dimension,
finishing off with a red ribbon & bow.

hope you like it!
Thanks for stopping by,
Back soon,
Kat x.

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting my Blog and leaving me a comment,
I love to read them,
I feel very privileged to think that you have
taken the time to leave one,
have a grate day,
Kat.

Here's some close up pictures of what's on this blog..

Related Posts with Thumbnails