Tuesday 12 June 2012

VINTAGE BUNTING

Hi all,
I'm here with my creation for
the artistic stamper creative team blog
I hope you can stop by the post to read all the details HERE

I have used my BUNTING SET of stamps in a more vintage way this time,

I still have a lot going on at home,
& I am so grateful to those of you that have stuck by me
& still visit my blog even though I haven't posted much exciting stuff lately
I do appreciate it, you are all wonderful, THANK YOU,

thanks for stopping by,
back soon,
Kat x.

16 comments:

  1. A great monochrome feel to this! Hugs trace x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Blog and leaving me a comment,
I love to read them,
I feel very privileged to think that you have
taken the time to leave one,
have a grate day,
Kat.

Here's some close up pictures of what's on this blog..

Related Posts with Thumbnails